Hello, and welcome to another episode of the Mr Barton Maths Podcast, with me Craig Barton.
This podcast comes live from the end of Day 1 at the BCME Maths Conference 2018. It is recorded with my co-host Jo Morgan (@mathsjem on Twitter and the creator of the online bible of maths resources, resourceaholic.com) . This episode we discuss:
1. How the flipping heck do you pronounce BCME?
2. David Spiegelhalter’s keynote address about probability
3. Anne Watson’s session on Variation
4. Jo’s very own session that she will be presenting on Thursday
5. What we are looking forward to tomorrow
Below are some photos from the exercises in Anne’s session that we discuss on the podcast, and the hand-outs from the session can be found here: pmtheta.com/publications.html
Thanks so much for listening, and I really hope you enjoy the show!
I am a maths teacher, currently teaching at Thornleigh Salesian College, Bolton, UK. Here are links to some of my work:
Mr Barton Maths Blog
Mr Barton Maths Podcast
My book: How I wish I’d taught maths